- All registrants will be invoiced in Euros.
- Online registration will close on September 21, 2016. After September 23, all registrations will be handled on site.
- Additional attendees from the same company will be invoiced for the registration fee.
- ASEBIO members rate & Academic/Tech transfer registration rate cannot be combine with any other discount.
YOUR REGISTRATION FEE COVERS:
- Submission of up to 100 requests per company for one-to-one meetings during the conference.
- Access to the trade exhibition hall, Company presentations, Conference Program and the Investment Forum presentations.
- Publication of your company and personal profile on partneringONE®, Biospain’s partnering software provided by EBD Group.
- Coffee breaks.
- Networking events during the conference: welcome reception; tapas route downtown Seville
- Conference handbook.
You will receive information on the methods of payment once you register online. The invoice is payable upon receipt.
To guarantee the early bird registration discount (deadline June 1, 2018) payments must be received by June 8, 2018.
Cancellations must be sent by July 31, 2018, to BIOSPAIN’s Technical Secretariat – firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a 50% refund (minus bank transfer charges) or the full registration fee will be charged. Refunds will be processed after BIOSPAIN 2018. After July 31, 2018, the full registration fee is applicable. However, a paid up registration is transferable to a replacement from your company.
SENDING A REPLACEMENT
The colleague who will attend the conference in your place should complete his/her own registration at the online registration site and enter your name in the Replacement Delegates section.We will then activate the new registration, deactivate your registration and transfer your payment (if already submitted). Meeting requests and scheduled meetings will be transferred as well.
Please do NOT update your personal profile page with the name and contact data of the new attendee.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
In compliance with Organic law 15/1999, dated on December, 13th, related to data protection, we inform you that the personal information provided by you in the registration form will be stored in a database controlled by ASEBIO and used to promote the mentioned event, or related events and future editions of this event. If you wish to exercise your rights to access, rectify, cancel and oppose the treatment of your data, please contact ASEBIO, Diego de Leon, 44 2ºD, Madrid 28006. SPAIN – email: email@example.com
All changes and cancellations must be addressed by written to BIOSPAIN Technical Secretariat – firstname.lastname@example.org
P: +34 954 981 681