BIOSPAIN 2018 Program features an Investment Program (25-27 September 2018), consisting in financing breakout sessions and company/research projects presentations, to facilitate innovative biotechnology businesses and research projects to meet & network with an audience of leading biotech investors.
Type of investors attending BIOSPAIN:
- Biotech Corporate Venture Funds
- Public Investors
- International Venture Capital
- Angel Investors
- Crowd Funding platforms
- Other investors in biotechnology
Who else should attend/request a company presentation?
- CEOs & other senior executives from private & public biotech companies seeking for investment opportunities.
- Senior representatives of leading Biotechnology Venture Capital funds, Angel Investors and Crowdfunding platforms.
- Senior executives from top pharmaceutical and large biotech firms looking for partnering, acquisition and licensing opportunities.
- Buy-Out and private equity professionals.
- Specialised consultants & advisors.
- Business & research institutes, universities.
- Incubators, biotechnology parks, and media
- Leading biotech associations.
ACCESS TO CROWD
ALTA LIFE SCIENCES
BIOPOLO LA FE
CAIXA CAPITAL RISC
CDTI – Centre for the Development of Industrial Technology
COLUMBUS VENTURE PARTNERS
EUROPEAN INVESTMENT BANK
FARADAY VENTURE PARTNERS
GILDE HEALTHCARE PARTNERS
GRIFOLS INNOVATION AND NEW TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
JOHNSON & JOHNSON INNOVATION
KEREON VENTURE CAPITAL
LW CAPITAL PARTNERS
RICARI, DESARROLLO DE INVERSIONES RIOJANAS S.A.
ROTH CAPITAL PARTNERS, LLC
YSIOS CAPITAL PARTNERS
This is a summary of the Investment Program. To review the full BIOSPAIN program, please visit the “Program” section.
September 24th 2018
20:30 – 22:00 Investors & Sponsors Welcome Reception at the Real Alcazar Royal Palace
September 25th 2018
10:00 – 11:00 R&D and Technological Cooperation Funding
11:00 – 12:00 Company/Projects Presentations
14:15 – 15:15 Early Stage Financing
15:15 – 15:45 Company/Projects Presentations
16:15 – 17:00 Corporate Venture Funds
17:00 – 18:00 Company/Projects Presentations
September 26th 2018
09:30 – 10:30 International Capital Markets as an alternative for financing
10:30 – 13:00 Company/Projects Presentations
15:00 – 16:00 Success Stories in the Spanish Biotech Industry
16:15 – 18:00 Company/Projects Presentations