In the last edition of BIOSPAIN, we were visited by companies from 29 countries. Some of these companies visit us with a delegation organized by an association/trade organization.
This year we have confirmation of the following international delegations. Check for updates as we will add new delegations very soon!
Past International Delegations
Are you interested to organize a delegation?
BIOSPAIN hosts delegations from different countries through a special program of incentives and discounts that benefit the companies and benefits the country represented.
By showcasing their country/region/cluster, the organizer will bring extra visibility to its member companies as well as highlight economic development and business opportunities in its region.
International Delegations Benefits
- Special registration/exhibition package at a reduced price.
- Dedicated section with information about the delegation in the Biospain 2014 website.
- Possibility to be present at the conference program, in those areas where the delegation companies expertise is relevant to the topic discussed, and if approved by Biospain 2018 Organizing Committee.
- Brand recognition, through the presence of the organizer logo in our marketing materials.
- Free registration for the organizer. The number of free registrations will vary according to the delegation size.
- Depending on the delegation size, other benefits may be offered.
International Delegation Responsibilities
- Promote the event among your members.
- Organize the logistics of the delegation.
- Recruit the companies that will be part of the delegation.
Biospain have hosted delegations from: France, United Kingdom, Sweden, Brazil, Chile, Japan, United States, Israel, Mexico, Canada, and others.
If you are interested to learn more about organizing an international delegation to BIOSPAIN, please contact us: